December 5, 2016
Gift Guide Week: Beauty Lover
1. Julep Eye & Blush Palette Duo $49 ($24.99 special!) - Great palettes that feature neutral eye shadows and blushes. "Equinox palette – a soft nod to spring pinks and autumnal bronzes with warm subtle shimmers. Solstice palette – a range of smoky slate greys, deep browns, and midwinter mauves. Perfect for illuminating your evening with these cool, sparkling shades."
2. PÜR Eye Polish $26 - "This eye primer and top coat pigment creates a crease-proof eye shadow base with a luminous metallic sheen. The eye-opening formula glides on with pro precision and builds with exceptional ease." This eye polishes are essentially idiot-proof (myself included!). Whether they're expert shadow applicators they can use it as a base coat or if they're into a simple makeup routine they can use it as a one swipe. Available in 7 neutral shades.
3. TATCHA™ Deep Hydration Lifting Mask $25 - I'm a huge fan of TATCHA beauty products. They're not only great quality products but the packaging is also gorgeous. You can't go wrong with any of their products and they're gentle enough for sensitive skin. Although I highly recommend their face masks. Really is a spa at-home experience.
4. Rituals Fragrance Sticks $21.50 - Rituals is another great store to visit for everyone on your gift list. Perfume definitely falls under beauty so don't forget to pick some fragrance for the lady on your list. My coworker got this one for her mom.
5. Elizabeth Arden Always Red Femme Holiday Gift Set $52 - A $90 value featuring the ALWAYS RED FEMME Eau de Toilette Spray (1.7 fl oz) & Body Lotion (3.3 fl oz) it is sure to please the perfume lover on your list. "Crafted for the trendsetter who is always on the move and sets the pace of the city. Through her black silhouette with accents of leather and lace, this city girl is unabashedly feminine and boldly takes an all-or-nothing approach to life." I am personally a user of this perfume and get tons of compliments!
6. And for a little stocking stuffer treat - KORRES Greece, Joy & Love Ornament Trio $19.95. "These three travel-sized body butters are all enriched with shea butter and quince extract to soften and rejuvenate the skin, as well as sunflower, almond, and avocado oils to improve elasticity and smoothness." Who doesn't need a travel lotion during this time of year? And available in three scents that are sure to please - Basil Lemon, Japanese Rose, and Guava.
Disclosure: This post features some products I received for review. All opinions expressed are my own.