- There are 38 shades available so you're not limited.
- No base coat required! This might scare some folks but I tried a few shades and experienced no staining when removing the polish. I also love this as it nourishes the nail directly.
- Nails don't feel stripped of moisture upon removal. The major downside of nail polish in general is that it typically contains chemicals that can strip your nail of nutrients which is why Color Therapy was created. After removing a week later, may nails didn't feel dry or brittle like they can feel with other polishes.
- The Steeley Serene color lasted a good 5 days before chipping on the tips.
|After 5 days of wear|
CONS- When applying the top coat to touch up it would smudge the color. It was a bit runny (you can see what I'm referring to on my pointer finger)
- Some shades are better than others. I sampled a few shades and had different results. The dark blue I tried chipped really easily. The Steeley Serene color I'm wearing above was the longest lasting.
- Limited availability. It's not readily available yet and will slowly roll out to drugstores where Sally products are sold. This is a con for me as I usually appreciate that I can always find a Sally product.
While I wasn't in love with all the shades, I did love the top coat! It not only smells good but it felt nourishing on my nail so I'm curious to try it with other polishes to see if I get the same results.
Are you looking forward to trying Color Therapy?