1. Lauren B. Nail Polishes - I have a few of these and I love them. They're high quality products. "The brush is packed with twice the standard amount of bristles, all pre-lacquered so your polish glides on smoothly and streak-free. The bottle has a special over-cap, so you can use a square or cylindrical handle for more control. Bonus: Each formula is eco- and vegan-friendly (with no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene or camphor), and proudly made in the USA."
2. Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Whipped Argan Oil Skincare Essentials - "Josie’s beloved 100% Pure Argan Oil is whipped to perfection in this trio of indulgent body butters." It features a travel version of the top sellers. Josie Maran is sure to please all ages!
3. Cheeky makeup bags - There have been so many cute makeup bags popping up with cheeky sayings. Sephora has a few for you to choose from or Etsy is always a great option.
5. Molton Brown - Molton Brown is a luxurious brand that is worth the price tag. Never met a Molton Brown product I didn't love. They have tons of wonderful gift sets. I keep a bottle of the Coco & Sandalwood lotion by my desk.
6. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® - This is one of my must have beauty products. I buy it for everyone and create new fans each year.
7. Freeman's Beauty Mask - These are great masks to toss in a stocking or tie to your gift. They're only a dollar at your local drugstore and come in a variety.
8. Elizabeth Arden perfume - I get so many compliments when I wear Elizabeth Arden's ALWAYS RED perfume. It is fruity but also sophisticated. Now there's a lotion form so definitely worth picking up a duo set of the person's favorite perfume.
Disclosure: This product features products sent to me for review. All opinions expressed are my own.