Holiday shopping season has begun! All week long I'll be sharing gift ideas for every one in your life. From the beauty addict, to the busy mom, to your coworkers. Let's start off with the fashionista in your life. They can prove the most difficult for some with their particular tastes. Here are my recommendations:
1. Standout headwear - Beanies are a big trend and especially those that make a statement. MyTee B.A.D.'s Studs and Skulls grey beanie definitely makes you standout. I get lots of compliments when I wear mine! Use code "BGKIM15" to enjoy 15% off.
2. Ladylike flats - Flats are back in a big way from the lace-up ballerina style to the studded style that give a little edge to a look. You can dress them up, wear to work or dress them down on the weekend with a pair of jeans.
3. Sassy tees - A big trend among fashionistas right now are t-shirts with a graphic sassy statement. We can all thank Beyonce. Everyone loves my 'Nope' shirt (unfortunately it's sold out) but there are plenty to fit the fashionista in your life.
4. Sturdy tote - Every woman needs a sturdy tote bag to carry their every day items. This two-toned Lulu's tote bag is vegan leather and sure to fit your laptop as you go to class or work. The nude and black make it a neutral that works year round.
5. Statement headphones - Headphones have become the hot new accessory. These Taylor Rose Gold & White headphones make a chic statement while you blast your favorite tunes.
What will you buying the fashionista in your life?