1. Under Armour 'Power in Pink®' Hair Ties $9.99 - For each item sold from the Power in Pink collection, Under Armour will make a donation to breast-cancer charities.
2. Conair 'Power of Pink' Collection - There are several products available benefiting the cause. Either way, Conair will donate a minimum of $115,000 to the BCRF. Use code "BCRF20" to get 20% off!
3. Paul Mitchell Pink Out Loud Paddle Brush $10.99 - Proceeds will go to Benefit Bright Pink. Check out the other Paul Mitchell products available in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
4. Bobbi Brown Peony Blush & Brush Set $50 - With every purchase of the Breast Cancer Awareness Peony set, Bobbi Brown will donate $12 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. Kenra Platinum Pink Blow-Dry Spray $22 - Kenra Professional has been partnering with The Rapunzel Project, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping cancer patients keep their hair during chemotherapy, since 2010.
6. Hempz White Vanilla Tea and Cherry Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer $23 - This moisturizer is Paraben free, gluten free, THC drug free, and 100% vegan. Proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen fund.
7. Tory Burch 'Ramble on Rose' Lipstick $32 - 20% of proceeds of this exclusive lip shade will benefit BCRF.
8. Dr. REMEDY®'s Power of Pink Collection $17 each - Dr. REMEDY® polishes are enriched with garlic bulb extract, tea tree oil, lavender, wheat protein and Vitamins C and E. 100% paraben free and vegan friendly. These polishes were named to inspire positivity, encouragement and serenity for those facing breast cancer. 10% of all sales in the month of October will be donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer Foundation.
9. DHC's Beauty is Power Set $75 - Each set features an 8-piece makeup brush kit in a dual-sided cosmetic bag—exclusive to this set—and Moisture Care Liquid Lipcolor in Pink Sands along with 10 specially selected samples. What more could you need? Sales of the set benefits the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
What products will you be shopping of Breast Cancer Awareness Month?